THE EASIEST WAY TO REMOVE HAIR AND FUR FROM YOUR CLOTHES, FURNITURE, AND FABRICS!
Our innovative extra large, double-sided, self-cleaning lint brush tackles the impossible task of removing unwanted pet fur, lint, and hair from your clothes and from almost any surface. It captures pet fur and lint 2x faster than a single-sided brush. The best part is there are no refills required, no sticky tape, and no messes! A must-have for your clothes or furniture!
COMES WITH A FREE TRAVEL SIZE BRUSH
Compact and discreet, take it with you anywhere you go! Perfect for quick, on-the-go cleanups. Included with every order!
- Extra Large & Double Sided: The Turbo Remover provides 2X cleaning power to brush away unwanted fur and hair at double the speed of a traditional lint brush -- simply flip paddle sides as needed! It makes cleaning speedy and convenient.
- Self Cleaning Base: Never touch that hairy mess again! The Turbo Remover comes with an ingenious self-cleaning base. Simply dip the brush into the self-cleaning base to remove all the hair and lint. The mess will be trapped in the collection tray at the bottom of the base. Just empty the tray into the trash -- it’s that easy!
- Reusable & Eco-Friendly: No refills required like traditional lint rollers! The Turbo Remover is reusable with no sticky paper mess! Simply swipe it over the problem surface, and watch the pet hair and lint vanish. Save time and money!
- A Pet Owners Dream: If you have cats, dogs, or any furry animals -- Turbo Remover is what you’ve been looking for! Eliminate annoying pet fur and lint from your clothes, furniture, and fabrics.
- Ideal For: It's great for picking up a variety of messes. The Turbo Remover will keep your house clean of pet hair/lint from Upholstered Furniture, Clothing, Carpets, Linens, Beds, Pillows, Fabric, Car Seats, And More!
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THE REMOVER:
To make sure you get the optimal clean using the remover, it is important that you brush in the direction of the arrow.
- Place it at one end of your shirt, pants, couch cushion, or pet bed.
- Apply a little pressure and firmly stroke in the direction of the arrow printed on the lint brush.
- Moving it in a back-and-forth motion or in the opposite direction of the arrow may give you undesirable results, not picking up hair, lint, and fur as it should.
- Voila! You're now hair free.